Midwifery

Midwifery Options for Mothers

Friday, January 30, 2009

Midwife

Midwife Services and Training should look something like this ad below:

I am a trained midwife, birth doula, childbirth educator and baby nurse. I have over 8 years experience serving Prenatal & Postpartum families. I am Trustline registered, CPR certified, and have a recent (-) TB test. I work primarily in the evenings (12 hr shifts) doing such duties as:

Staying in the baby's room and managing their care while you get much needed rest. When the baby wakes up I feed by bottle or bring the baby to Mom for nursing. After feeding, I burp, change and settle the baby back to sleep. (A nursing Mother can hand the baby over immediately after nursing and can get right back to sleep.) As a daytime Baby Nurse I provided similar care and also strive to create a nurturing, stimulating environment for your baby during waking hours. As a baby nurse working day or night I document your baby's patterns and keep a log of sleeping, feeding and changing times. Typically one of my key objectives is to help transition the baby to a regular feeding and sleeping schedule.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home